Monday, November 11, 2019

Financial Freedom Blog Post #7

My Dear Reader,

It doesn't look like I can recover my FFBP#3. I know. You must be crushed. Alas, we must move on.

We are finishing up the action items from Chapter 4.

You know it, why do I say it, but it's here: Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need.

This action item totals up our/my liabilities. I didn't include Mr. Into the FIRE's liabilities. Besides our shared mortgage, he doesn't really have any as he pays off his credit card in full every month. Actually, I pay off my credit card in full every month too, but I decided to include it here.


DescriptionAmount OwedInterest Rate
Credit Card 1$1,565.80N/A
Mortgage$289,274.933.25%
Total$290,840.73

Now I shall move onto action items from Chapter 5.

The first step is figuring out your savings rate.

Please note these numbers are rough estimates.


Total Saved Per Year$25,540.49
Income$48,754.05
Savings Rate52.39%

Next post: Calculating my "real" hourly wage!

Have a good night,
Into the FIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment