The Net Worths of Personal Finance Bloggers
In order of highest to lowest (foreign currencies converted to U.S. dollars):
- The Money Commando @ $7,276,688.52 (As of Dec 2020)
- Root of Good @ $2,544,000 (As of Jan 31, 2021)
- Financially Alert @ $2,489,239 (As of Feb 28, 2021)
- Millionaire Before 50 @ $2,371,559 (As of Feb 2021)
- The FI Explorer @ $1,918,308 ($AUD 2,489,692, As of Feb 28, 2021)
- Remember to Water @ $1,599,825 ($AUD 2,075,000, As of Dec 2020)
- Road to a Tesla @ $1,229,251 (As of May 2020)
- Personal Finance News @ $1,196,172 (As of Feb 2018)
- My Road to Wealth and Freedom @ $1,129,872.58 ($CDN 1,441,164, As of Dec 31, 2020)
- Few and FIRE Between @ $570,990 (As of Mar 2021 - this is yours truly!)
- Freedom 35 @ $503,880 ($CDN 646,000, rounded to nearest $1k, As of Dec 31, 2020)
- DINKS Finance @ $354,177 (As of Jan 1, 2021)
This list will continue to be updated as time goes on, and as more people confirm they want to be added. The last time this post was edited is in the time stamp of the post's publication.
Please note different blogs have different ways of calculating their respective net worths! We have done our best to be respectful of everyone's wishes. If you have a complaint, please leave a comment below.
Also, if you would like to be included on this list, please leave a comment below with your information and a link to your blog!