The Net Worths of Personal Finance Bloggers
In order of highest to lowest (foreign currencies converted to U.S. dollars):
- The Money Commando @ $8,180,100.94 (As of Apr 2021)
- Root of Good @ $2,713,000 (As of May 31, 2021)
- Financially Alert @ $2,710,822 (As of May 31, 2021)
- Millionaire Before 50 @ $2,478,163 (As of May 2021)
- The FI Explorer @ $1,953,280 ($AUD 2,532,577, As of May 31, 2021)
- Remember to Water @ $1,599,825 ($AUD 2,075,000, As of Dec 2020)
- Road to a Tesla @ $1,229,251 (As of May 2020)
- Personal Finance News @ $1,196,172 (As of Feb 2018)
- My Road to Wealth and Freedom @ $1,129,872.58 ($CDN 1,441,164, As of Dec 31, 2020)
- Few and FIRE Between @ $639,613 (As of May 2021 - this is yours truly!)
- Freedom 35 @ $564,000 ($CDN 705,000, rounded to nearest $1k, As of Mar 31, 2021)
- DINKS Finance @ $349,798 (As of Mar 14, 2021)
This list will continue to be updated as time goes on, and as more people confirm they want to be added. The last time this post was edited is in the time stamp of the post's publication.
Please note different blogs have different ways of calculating their respective net worths! We have done our best to be respectful of everyone's wishes. If you have a complaint, please leave a comment below.
Also, if you would like to be included on this list, please leave a comment below with your information and a link to your blog!