Monday, March 30, 2020

Bored at home? We've got another discounted activity for your enjoyment!

My Dear Reader,

Are you enjoying your time at home??

I hope you are.

But if you're not... Have you ever thought about learning Mandarin?

I made a friend when I went to Beijing, China. She was our tour guide for about half a day, if I am remembering correctly. She's an amazing businesswoman, and even came to live in NYC for a short while.

She's starting a brand-spanking-new business and I've got a discount just for YOU!

It's a whopping 15% off!

Her nickname is Sunflower, and here is her website:  https://lookmandarin.com/ 

The discount code is Dim Sum. Unfortunately, when you register, it won't say you have 15% off, but Sunflower has promised me if you use the discount code, she will get you your 15% back that you pay afterwards. She's very trustworthy, don't worry. :)

Good luck with your Mandarin studies!

Ever yours,
Into the FIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment